Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract.
The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts.
Maximum 2 abstract per presenting author.
Benefits for COPHy AA Abstract Submitters:
• Access to attend the entire scientific program (including refreshment breaks and lunches as published) throughout the 2 days of the congress
• Opportunity to network with experts in the field of ophthalmology from all over the globe
• Globalizing your research
• Abstracts will be published on the COPHy AA 2020 congress website
List of Topics:
• Medical Retina
• Surgical Retina
• Anterior Segment
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Title of the abstract and chosen topic
• Family names and initials of all authors
• Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
• Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel.,)
Please note: Abstracts should not exceed 250 words and cannot include tables and graphs.
About abstract submission:
ALL SUBMITTED ABSTRACTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH AND FOLLOW THE STRUCTURED FORMAT BELOW:
Disclosure: Please indicate Yes/No
Be sure that all changes, corrections and proofreading have been carried out before submitting.
Please note: You will be able to update and/or make changes to your submitted abstract until the submission deadline date, using your email address and password which will be provided for you upon completing your submission.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your name and abstract title.
*Please note: Abstract Submitters’ accepted for poster presentation are eligible for the Early Registration Rates. Please make sure that you are registered before January 08, 2020 in order to be reserved / included for presentation.